02 December 2008

basking

Ah, to live in an apartment I like.  It's pretty much like having a new, happier life...living in a place with cool people and colors on the walls is practically heaven compared to my previous dungeon.

I would write more, but I have been out and about from 8 in the morning till around 9 tonight, and I am beat.  Tomorrow is a day-long conference at the school so I get a surprise day off, and I am going to sleep in as long as possible.  

I will write more interesting things soon, but I am not being lazy, I promise.  I actually ride my bike to school and back (unless the weather is bad) and that's around 11 km.  I used googlemaps to figure it all out!  Then today I also rode my bike to tutoring which ended up being around 12 km, so today I rode a total of about 23 km, which is a little over 14 miles.  I figure, since I don't have time on busy days to go to the gym, if I ride my bike everywhere I'll make up for it.  There are definitely some uphill segments too, and if I have my school stuff it adds a lot of weight and I have to pedal pretty hard.  

My friend Amy brought me chocolate and wine last night to celebrate moving into my new place.  After some wine, I forget what we were talking about exactly, I think it had to do with being bolder or something.  Anyway, she ended up taking out her notebook and writing down something I said:  "One, you don't know how DUMB I am sometimes.  Two, I do stupid shit all the time.  And C, spontaneity gets me into trouble."

Apparently, I am a wise sage.

1 comment:

CTB said...

Yep. I can back that up. She does do stupid s*$t all the time. Just kiddin'.