06 January 2009

GRR INSOMNIA

I hate not being able to sleep, and now it's getting ridiculous because jet lag usually never affects me this long.  I got three hours last night before getting up at 6:30.  Boo.

The weekend was pretty relaxing, spent the majority of it playing yahtzee, backgammon, and Risk with my flatmates.  I lost every single game I played, but that's okay.  I need to practice my strategy real fast.  Especially Risk.  I always get a stupid mission, like "free Asia and South America" or "Free the blue countries!  But if you're the blue army, capture 24 countries!" And of course I'm the blue army, go figure.  And how the crap do you free Asia?  It's huge and gets attacked from everywhere and is a pain in the ass to deal with.  Unless you have Australia, which is easy as hell to defend.  Gah.  One day I'll win a game of Risk.  One day.

That's about it, just wanted to check in.  I'm currently sitting with my flatmate Ricky in the kitchen, having my afternoon coffee and listening to goofy music.  I have nothing else important or interesting to say.

2 comments:

Petar_Naumoski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Petar_Naumoski said...

was a fan of computer came version of Risk. If I may give you a little hint (actually it is valid for world domination part), try to conquer North America first. It is not that easy but once you got it, you'll most probably win the game. (But for each mission, the strategy surely changes) And for the insomnia, you can try "linden tea" something like that.(Actually it is 5:30 am, I am the last person who can recommend something..heh)

Thanks for your comments by the way. Next time I'll write an english post as well.

And, whats gonna be the next german word of the day? I like that part