06 October 2008

jog! then eat!

I just made probably my best cooking accomplishment ever, noodles with spinach sauce.  It was bangin'.  I made it to reward myself because today I jogged around the whole Alster lake! There are some ultra wealthy houses around there.  Holy crap.  I was drooling as I was running.  It was around seven kilometers, which for me is an endeavor.  But it wasn't too terribly difficult.  Although....I have a feeling I'm going to feel it tomorrow.

Today I taught the V class and they were so good!  I like them a lot...they dug my Aesop Rock song and I pounded the difference between simple past and past perfect into their German faces.  It was basically a preparation for their exam that's coming up.  I sort of have my favorites already, but I try not to show that...it's a tie between the V and the LK12 for my favorite class.  We'll see who comes out on top.

I have pretty roses in my room.  It takes away the pain of looking at my bland walls.

No comments: