13 October 2008

Me=screwed

Last night I think I lost a couple years of my life from freaking out.  As by now would seem apparent, I'm terrified of my flatmate.  Do you recall the incident regarding the paint on my walls? How it was "very expensive" despite its similarity to the color of wet concrete?

I got red wine on it.

I'm not surprised this happened.  It's only logical, given the events as of late.  She tells me I can't hang anything on my walls, yells at me for not cleaning well enough, I promptly get red wine on my walls.  

I was trying to open this wine and the cork got messed up and wine splattered onto the wall.  I frantically got a sponge and soap, and I got most of the color off, but now the wall just looks like it has some dirty patches.  Throughout my panic I was talking to Dan on Skype and he kept assuring me it would be okay.  I found out today that he thought I was talking about white wine.  Red wine in the hands of a klutzy person like me should be avoided.  I nearly always spill it on something because I get so nervous with fear of spilling that, well, it gets on stuff.  I just kept thinking to myself, "she's gonna kill me. holy shit. oh, no."  Basically...I really hope she never notices.  Or I am massively screwed.

On a side note-  I am not the cleanest person in the world, but I do think that I can be tidy when I apply myself.  But seriously, when I look at the closet full of cleaning products I am lost.  Reinigungsmilch?  What the hell do I use CLEANING MILK for??  Case in point.

2 comments:

david santos said...

Iloved this post and this blog.
Congrats!!!
Have a nice week.

Emily said...

A Mr. Clean Magic Eraser will get the wall sparkling gray again. They are manufactured in Germany so you should be able to find them in a drugstore. If you can't find it let me know and I'll send it to you.