24 September 2008

crappy mornings

Every morning this week has been craptastic, it's been raining and I got lost the first time I rode my bike to school and then this morning my water bottle in my pack opened before I got to my bike and I had to run home and change bags and my camera got all wet and won't turn on anymore and I had to run to the subway to get to school in time.  BLAHHH

That said, I lost my motivation to type now, so I think I will have some banana juice and go to bed.  I am wholesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Banana juice is craptastic in my opinion. I hope your camera gets all better. I need to see pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

hope your camera is recuperating (that's nursey lingo) great to hear you got a home..need address..the rains are coming to LHV for next 4 days..boo hoo- love ya, MOM

ksg said...

Oh man I totally understand the terrible morning thing--a few weeks ago, my car battery died 10 minutes before first period, when I was late leaving for school. So I had to call my mentor, and she had to get me on her way to school, and I sat in the coffee she had spilled all over her passenger's seat, and I was wearing a white skirt. Then I slammed my knee into a metal desk in class and was so close to swearing my eyes bulged. MISS YOU.