21 September 2008

My freeloading days have an expiration date!

I HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE!  YAY

After being rejected from my first attempt at finding a WG, I am finally successful.  I'll be living about five minutes away from my school, in the Lange Reihe street (translates as "long row").  My flatmates are Vicky, a German girl of African descent (I can't remember where her parents are from, but she has a fun accent) and some other chick  (she wasn't there, so I don't know her name).  Vicky said I was super swell and called me up and offered me the room half an hour after I left the apartment.  And my room has furniture!  I get a bed and a desk and a closet and a TV AND a mirror.  I can't wait to put stuff on my walls.  Oh man.  My room is going to rule.  Plus, there is a washing machine.

In other news, Dan and Amy and I went clubbing last night.  And we were the best dancers in that joint, because most people here just can't dance.  At home I usually dance stupid on purpose, because it's more embarrassing to bust some good moves than it is to purposely look like an idiot.  Especially in front of all your family...unlike my sister Shannon would tell you, I do NOT look like Ellen DeGeneres when I dance at a club.   

Oh, and I named my bike Sprite, because it's lemon and lime colored.  And it's a she.  Duh. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do so look like Ellen when you dance!!!
*tee hee*