11 September 2008

Game Show, Nothing Else of Substance

Back in Hamburg!

I am living (for now) with my Betreuungslehrer (mentor) Lothar and his lady friend Anne in the happenin' district of St. Pauli.  Anne and I made some din-din and Lothar came home and we had some Flensburger Pilsener and hung out.  They're only maybe thirty or in their early thirties, so we get along pretty great so far.  There are a bunch of sex-related shops and theaters and brothels by the Reeperbahn, which is exactly one minute away by foot, so I get to see some pretty ridiculous stuff.  But that'll be another post...

Altenberg was lots of fun!  I met some super peeps and now have friends all over Germany that I can visit and go on trips with and make mischief.  Although now I'm a bit social-ed out...being trapped in a cloister with 140 people can make a one weary.

I don't have too much else to say today, other than I forgot to mention that I saw this thing on TV in Köln that was this quiz show, but it was just this puzzle on the screen with some chick standing next to it.  She urges the viewers to think harder and call in to win money and stuff, which all seems a bit normal UNTIL I discovered that she also gradually removes her clothing throughout the show.  The phone was ringing off the hook...so I just watched it.  It was either that or the German dubbed version of Bad Boys II.

ANYWAY I need to spiff up meself for tomorrow so that I'm not greasy and offensive for the school...off to the shower!

No comments: