08 September 2008

IN KÖLN OMG11!!!111

Dan and I are in Köln and since we are on meager internet cafe minutes, here is a quick list of weird stuff we have seen in Köln:

-at kfc, there is a giant sign that says "BOXMASTER"
-a chinese restaurant called "WOK-MAN"
-an old lady barking like a dog
-a giant neon sign of a face drinking a beer
-a shop called "lady's toys"
-Germans seem to be vaguely sympathic to hurricanes and think that people who live in their paths are dumb. They like to remind us of this.
-My mentor has a painting of Stewie from Family Guy in his living room. AWESOME
-Speaking of Family Guy, the dubbed German voices are AWFUL. And Quagmire doesn't even say "giggidy."

NOTE TO SELF: Germans are NOT afraid to yell at´people who break rules like eating a roll on a tram. It is freaking scary to be yelled at by a random German. How did I manage to forget that little fact? (Yes. I ate a roll on the tram. When the guy told me to put it in the trash I glared and put it in my purse. I was NOT going to give up my roll)

I possibly won't have internet for the next few days unless I get my bum to a net cafe, so get pumped for a sweet entry at the end of the week.

ciao
caitlin

1 comment:

ksg said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Like OMG111!!!!1!!eleven!!! I MISS YOU